This is the creme de la creme of mtb body armor, From slaying it in the backcountry on your
sled, to snowboarding, skiing, or pinning it on your downhill bike the Demon Hyper X D3O
Top has got you covered. New sandwich construction with duel density foam and
puncture resistant thermoplastic spine and chest plates, gives you the flexibility
you need to still move around but the protection and durability that would come from a
more traditional hard shell back protector or impact vest. Truly the best of both worlds,
with added venting holes and air intake ports on your chest and spine this mountainbike
back protector can be worn all day everyday in any condition. We also added full d30
shoulders this year giving you extreme mobility and protection.
Click for more information about D3O technology.
- Optimal protection, extreme sports hybrid.
- D3O Shoulders CE EN1621-1
- Lightweight, PE armor plate sandwiched between two layers of base memory foam giving
maximum shock absorption and puncture resistance.
- Not just for downhill mountain biking!
- Chest and spine ventilating system.
- Lightweight blend of lycra and mesh.
- Fully ventilated underarm and side.
- Removable upper arm pads.
- Neck brace compatible.
- Fully washable.